Friday, April 30, 2010

Blurts!

- Have I ever mentioned this before? When photographers take pictures of old monuments or old people and give it this sepia tone they think it will represent a time gone by or you know, just anything that's AGED. Guys, here's a pointer - Nobody is buying that crap! Phew

- Okay, I got a new mobile! Which is BTW, totally awe- wait for it- some!!! :D

- Another thing: Since today is FRIDAY, I have been expecting a call from a little someone. During this incredibly long wait, I have received annoying messages from Domino's Pizza, Airtel, some solar company, Oh and "news" updates from India Today. :O

- Okay I did read this status message on Facebook... Boy! I wanna know what it means! I hate it when I get this urge to psychoanalyze things!!! :|

- In case you were wondering whether I was fine, glad to tell you, (surprisingly) I'm do'in just fine. THANK YOU.

- Oh, I really want to go on a long drive. Just my car and I, the music, the open road. Oh please- no wind-in-my-face crap!

-A cocktail and a smoke or a cup of strawberry/blackcurrant ice cream! Tempting! (OK I admit it! I thought Blackcurrant was spelt blackcurrEnt) :P hehe

- I have been watching 'How I met your mother' with the most zombie look ever...

-Thanks Tanvi, for all the calls yesterday. :) I really needed it...

Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment