Wednesday, April 14, 2010

10 things I wanna wanna wanna do! :P

1. Go to Mangalore! I am dying to be there! :( Sigh!
2. Dance... Wait! I wanna dance in an empty audi... With the spotlights on me... Either freestyle(solo) or salsa/Tango with a guy who cannot dance :P(quirky? I know!)
3. Have a sleepover at sneh's or Shobi's place. :) Love you girls!
4. Go to the gym right now!
5.Walk in the rain! No, not with the "love of your life"! Jesus! Walk alone...
6.Cry... Get these stuff out of my system...
7. It is Rambo's birthday! So I wish I could take him swimming somewhere! :)
8. I wish I could talk to Ashwin. The fool is not picking my calls!! Guess who will regret it later? *smirk*
9. When did I learn to giggle like a fool?! Wish I could stop...
10. I want classes to start! (Yeah roll your eyes...no, no go on...)

No comments:

Post a Comment