Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My mobile!

Sitting in my boxers and tees, wondering how to kill time, I logged onto Facebook. Found sneha online. And this is how the conversation went-

Sneha: yoy! You got the call?(7:49pm)
Ash: Nope! my mob is a goner
So no one can call
:( I am desp! I want my mob I want it! I want it!
Sneha: what happened???
Ash: Gud story wanna listen? :P
Sneha: sure! always up for a story!
Ash: See, AAA (BBB aunty's daughter) has pee probs k?
But yesterday she forgot to get up n pee so she peed on bed. So wat u may say? Here is what
Ash: B4 sleepin,she n I were listenin to songs on my mob. She hit it by mistake n it fell behind d bed. Their bed is very heavy so wit gr8 difficulty we moved it n finally got d mob
Sneha:ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyggggggggggggggooooooooooood
i thot water..!! pee???? eeeewwwwwwwww!:D sry for ur loss though :P

Ash:So d whole night I was clutchin on to my mob cause I was worried it would fall
Obvi after I fell asleep, it slipped n was somewhere near my knees
5am I woke up startled
relealised I was soaked in pee nfound d pee was in my mob as well!
So that is my sad state of affairs@
:(
I want my mob! I want my mob!
Sneha:poor u.. u shud have separated dat battery :P
somehow this is funny!
:D but very very sorry !
fo rur loss.. when is it going to be fine?
gave it to repair?
Ash:Nope not yet
Gau said let it dry for half day more
It is all dried
But the whole screen is white
I cannot see anything else
Tomo afternoon will giv it
I am feelin handicapped!
You wanna kno what foolish thing I did?:
Dont tell Gau plz

Sneha:yes sry sou ge call maadi kotte.
now i m free

Ash:Ok :) I realised d mob was smellin so I took incense sticks n tried to smoke out the vapor n smell frm mob
THAT is when it stopped working
DO- NOT- LAUGH!

Sneha:OMG! u r an item!

Ash:
:( What u doin now?
Ok I gtg. After talkin to you, I am missing my mob more! :(
Bye! Hmph~
all sadists :P

Sneha:
hey..i was just finding out from my frd
if he had xtra cell
for u.. ur sim is working rite?

Ash: :(

Sneha:yene? (In Kannada,meaning "What")

Ash:Yes it is...I feel so bad! 1 I dont have a mob
2 I cant believe the mob meant so much to me

Sneha: chill ya.. it ll be fine in 3 days :)
i think i can get u a cell for the time being.. he told he'll see if its still woeking.. its no hi5 posh mob but good enuf to
call n msg :)

Ash: ok thanks :)Plz see I might just need it for 2-3 days
I had a spare too... Cant find it

Sneha:i can get it if he has it tomo only..


Ash:
Thanks But still what if my mob can never be right again??
I love it :)

Sneha:lol.. it just got drenched!
in pee! :D
it'll be fine!
it might stink. but it ll be fine :)

Ash: No it smells like incense sticks :P
I fell off the chair now! :( Hurt my foot n broke the chair! Guess am accident prone today :|

Sneha:rofllllllllllll!!!!!

Ash:NOT funny-again!

Sneha:u have noclue!!
it is!! i got a tummy ache...

(8:23pm)
Ash:Let's hope this is not ur dinner time story . Ok let me go down n stuff somethin down my throat! :| Thanks a ton man
Buh bye
Tc

* * * * * * * *
Like Muthu said, you never know, THIS just might be shown on Ripley's :P
But the one thing I am not at all feeling good about is that I have lost all my contacts which were added in the last 6 months! :( But on the bright side, Ashwin's number is still there. :D

Love,
Ash

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahhahhahaaaaa........I wish I could do something like get you a new cell. Love the new pic you have posted. Is that you by any chance? Its LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Nope it isn't me.
    Tck! Don't say that. What kind of a Godmother would I be to her if I can't deal with the silly things she does! :P
    I would love to narrate this when she is 20! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but the photo in the profile is mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaha hohohoho ROFL LAMAO:p:p hahahahaha again!!!!!!gawd piss in the phone...and ur brilliant idea of incense sticks hahahaha...too good hahahahahah i cant stop laughing:P:P am so sorry abt ur phone that was attacked by piss ash hahahahahahahahahahaha:P
    anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anki you too?? :O :P Anyway, glad the story is spreading some cheer!
    Luv,ASH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post.. I have a question.. Are u still planning on using that phone??

    If at all u do, please let me know wats the result of mixing urea and santalol. Mixture of good and bad, maintaining a balance. (So that you dont get too much obsessed with ur phone in future).. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my mobile da! :P I plan to use it! Let's hope it doesn't stink. Ha ha will definitely let u kno abt that...

    ReplyDelete