Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just a little one!

A few days back, I was having a conversation with my friend after a really long time. Yeah, we spoke of was & when and how so much has changed in our lives. She is finally letting go of her fears and giving herself a chance to date someone. I can imagine the joy and relief she is feeling. The moment she told me she was seeing someone, I yelped with joy and did my -what Tanvi calls- the horny dance.(I do it every time I am excited and elated. It is called the horny dance because... well...it looks like 'am ...never mind! Somethings are best left unsaid.)So, the bottom line is- I was very happy for her.I always felt she was snazzy and deserved things that were good. Oh,at this point I must mention, it is because of her help that I somehow passed my French exams. And it is because of the faith she showed in me that today, God bless, I love the subject and I am managing pretty well! :) Thanks da!

All my friends knew about "him" and what happened later. This summer was special because I broke away from that twisted, toxic thing I had with him. I let go of some of my friends, so obviously, this year has been a bummer in the "relationships" department. :)But I am so close to my dream now... I can almost touch it and that feels so great! :D So while she is celebrating the "us", I am celebrating the "me" :) And this is such a good moment for both of us that I told her... "Hey, you know what? I feel like Life is hugging us."
She replied, "It is Ash! Finally!It is our time under the sun."
And I couldn't agree more!
Cheers to us babe!
And long live womanhood :P (Come one, I had to say something feminist!)
Luv,
Ash

P.S. LIFE IS HUGGING US!

2 comments:

  1. Ash....and I am reaching out in cyber space to give you a hug. What a lovely post? And such honesty....Babe sometimes you are so me, I am worried sick!! Love you....a thousand times over

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)I love you too Muthu! And thanks a ton- for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete