Sunday, May 9, 2010

I was fifteen when I wrote this somewhere. Just wanted to keep an account of it here :)

Spooky
3 Aug, 2006 5:40 PM


Something’s so different today. The sinking feeling in d four of us- the clouds, the sudden drizzle.
Its waaaay too weird. The feeling that something’s going wrong... our fight with arjun and the way he used subs name. The way anup is all showing off and the sudden attention. The lump in my throat. The Goosebumps. The way pratek said bye, n all the color from our faces was drained. The endless silence yet noise. Something’s just not right...... I can’t place it.
Hope he's all right!
Fingers crossed.
Ash :-(


[Anup committed suicide the next day:| I should have told him what I felt.]


Happy Day
1 Dec, 2006 6:16 PM
I am really happy coz when u asked me tat question I saw how vulnerable u are! For the 1st time I felt like I was talking to YOU n not to the most popular person in the college. Thanks for an amazing day! U didn’t lose... think about it!!!
Love :-)
ash

[I still treasure this moment dude!]

No comments:

Post a Comment