Thursday, May 27, 2010

:O

I saw the magazine. You were interviewed? Nice. Congrats!! Center page spread, huh? Neat! :)


THAT's what I WOULD HAVE said had you mentioned or forewarned me about the "girlfriend" bit!
Girlfriend?? A GIRLFRIEND???
How did you forget to mention THAT?? :O
Gulp. Fine! I know I should be happy for you but whatever, of course I am not exactly "thrilled" at the prospect of you dating someone... Yeah, it is awkward and I know you didn't mention her because of ...
AND oh-my-God, your cutesy smile. why? WHY? Couldn't you just pose with a straight face? F.Y.I, I totally love it! :D

Be good and do good ****(I STILL can't say it in public! :P)
Love always
Ash

P.S. Can you believe fucking fate??? DAD(of all people) bought home the magazine! :O :X Stop laughing! Not funny man. :|

For the readers: No matter how close you are to me, don't ask me about this post. I don't wanna talk about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment