Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A LOVE LETTER


To Dearest Jo

Your anger is a piece of cake to handle and now I know WHY God put ME into your life-'cause I can handle your anger better than you.
In real life,they say, when you love a person truly,you know that person better than you know yourself.And I truly don't know who JO is, but I know YOU. JO can be many things to many people. In fact, You can be many things to yourself! Sometimes you may love yourself,sometimes you may not, sometimes you think you are the best and sometimes the worst, sometimes life seems beautiful and sometimes uncertain and unpredictable...

But...

I Love You!!

I Love you when you hate me.

I Love you when you hate yourself.
I Love you when you are nothing.
I Love you when you are everything!
I Love you even if its none of my business

I Love you in joy

Still Love you in sorrow
I Love you in health
Love you and need you more in sickness
I Love you when you are rich

Love you dearly when you are poor...
honey, you may not be Mr.Universe but you are Mr.Mine :)


-Love(still not tired of saying it! :P)NNA


*This letter was written by my friend NNA... I really liked it! I think its place is here...

No comments:

Post a Comment