Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big plans


29/03/09, Sunday, Exactly 12.26 A.M.: O


Hmmm, another day finished, struck off life...:) Do I sound pessimistic? My apologies!
I finally finished the dreaded journalism exam and am done with it for this year! Thank heavens! Actually, now thinking about it, the paper was like my 9th grade civics! Hehe

Moving on with…The summer!!! It seems exciting with so many plans for travel- Mangalore (finally!!), Kerala (sleepovers and summer soirĂ©es…Here I come!!!) and Chennai (drool: P). There are also, waiting in line, 5 makeovers!! Woohoo!!! We are gonna pardy! We are gonna pardy!! Tata tata taTA! Hehe I know! When was the last time I was this excited?! Then, there’s Ram’s Birthday!!!! My baby juju lulu turns ONE and in doggie land he gets to be called an ADULT! :O Way to go sweetheart! : P

* Ideas for Ram’s birthday gifts:
1. Can mating be called a gift? :O
2. A kiddy pool for him to splash around in! ;)
3. A new leash which does not choke him to death… (Hey! Am being honest here!)
4. Date with Jenny?? *wink*
5. Get all his doggy pals…What say? (Perking of ears…taken as a yes.)
6. A life-time supply of bones!!! Weeihee ;)
7. Okay… fine! I will take him for a LONG walk and make sure he passes Jenny’s house! Sigh! Boys! When will they grow up?!
8. I shall not scare him.
9. Thou shall be allowed to bite me :| Sadist! (Ram was listening, so figured I would tell him directly)
10. Last option- Throw a surprise pardy! Guess it isn’t a surprise anymore… And yeah; of course I will let you jump on the guests… ha-ha just for the kicks! ;)

After all of this is my GRE text! God, am I excited to open a textbook? Dork! :O
I intend to finish my research paper… Thought I will write something about the colonial powers influencing culture… sounds interesting! Plan to visit The Christ University library regularly (and finish all the beginners’ series). Catch up with muttu and walk with her! Rangashankara!!! Love the place!
Why are my sentences getting shorter?? EW! My writing should never reflect high levels of sleep deprivation! Hehe
Yawn…
‘Night, Sweet dreams…

Love,
Ash

P.S. 1. I am sorry. I offer no explanations. Forgiveness is now, merely a word and not my choice…I hold nothing against you. You are a good person. Things cannot be the same again and I request you to get on and get going in life. I am pretty sure it won’t make any difference to you… Call me names, curse me, do what you want. But this is how things remain. I am sorry as I know it’s unfair. But nothing you did was fair either… This is NOT my revenge…By cutting off, am only trying to survive and fighting for survival is a noble cause too…
All the best! I know you will work wonders!
2. Oh! And am also learning to drive the 4-wheeler! Yippee I will get my license.:)
3. Should I get extra piercing done?? :O

5 comments:

  1. hee hee rambooo...so cute!!yeah lets make his first b'day a great day!for out"adult"rambieee
    anki...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abey,
    i love the theme of this blog. it is true that life is black and white but there is a gray shade in between. u haven't thought about that but will soon. and one more thing. never ask anyone to mail u n send u their comments in private. learn to face it on your face cause you know you can. and never mercy if you are not wrong. but be good and do good. take care and comment on my blog if possible.
    z :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur dog is just sooooo super cute!!! good luck with the birthday plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo! Haha this is ASh here :) Abey is in my list. I was very happy you came to class though!Feels nice to be able to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo,I did know about the gray zone. But I hate standing on water... I love being in an extreme or at least tilt towards one side... :)

    ReplyDelete