Saturday, January 31, 2009

MY SAD POEM :P

PASSING BY...

I walked hand in hand with you,

I spoke eye to eye.
You were scared to loose me,
But now, look what's happened!
Rest is History, eh??

I sit in a semi-dark room, with a candle light.
But you know, it does not hide my tears...
I flirt with that flame now...
the flame of Seduction and false claims...

I don't know why, i think i still love you!

But passing by, i realize...
The mistakes I made, the promises i broke , the friends i lost,
And you know the rest.
My soul was on sale and you named a price!

No, no. no leave me alone!
I bleed in pain,in love; i don't mind!
I remember those first words you spoke,
They blew my mind, alright!

But passing by, i realize...
The mistakes I made, the promises i broke , the friends i lost,
And you know the rest.
My soul was on sale and you named a price!

Still, in my mind....
My lips are always on yours...
And that's enough a thought to live by...

So passing by....

6 comments:

  1. wow its really good one...guess the person whom you love shld read this...lol its not pathetic plzzzzz change the title man!!
    rash

    ReplyDelete
  2. da person i love is blind lol...am paying for his treatment:P thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just passing by and stumbled upon your blog... very nice poem. Love this line: "My soul was on sale and you named a price!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. rilly a nice poem ash -passing by!!!...i rilly love da second para-dat flirting with da flame...and da most amazing line is "my soul was on sale and u named a price"...rilly meaningful, fantastic line...dis poem rilly brings out dat sadness of wat a person goes thru missing his loved one...
    anki...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can see an awesome structurisation in ya poem....duno if twas intentional o nt tho.....luvly poem...openly written fr a blind person !!!

    ReplyDelete