Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just to let you know...

This blog might seem blunt and abrupt to some people:reason being , it is a continuation from my other blog. The link to this blog has been posted on orkut which does not house... how shall i say... a good crowd(?). So care has been taken that not very personal stuff is put up!Exams going on now... my mind does not house any other thought than, "press theories" :P he he

its 11pm already,has been a long day, the night will be longer! sigh! Sleep seems a far away land....
-Ash

P.S. *Very happy that my sister is getting engaged. The first marriage in my life that am excited about :) Love her! idolize her!
*Really pissed and annoyed that "he" did not take me along for dinner!
*Today has been a mad act what with shopping(6hrs of it!), foooood(:P),last minute arrangements, with sudden need of hospitals and oh exams!!
* FREAK!!! gotta call dee!!!AM SO DEAD!!!
AU REVIOR!!!
BONNE NUIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment