Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another journel entry


Its a funny thing this life, just like my fountain pen. My pen promises to write better while life promises to get better. Of course, both are lying. And the funnier thing is we humans LOVE the lie- why else do you  think we created God? Personally, I love my pen, my life and their lies. It gives hope. Nah, not of better days, a happier life. But hope to... stay put. It lets you believe that there is a point in living a life. So sorry if I've broken your happy bubble. And no, 'am not a cynic. Its just that 'am turning into an adult.

I finished my exams, got a fellowship, India won its second cricket World cup, Muttu is planning to move out of Bangalore, 'am moving away from my friends and my family and 'am still asking- "So what?? What's the point?"

CHANGE. Such a strange, strange word. Some ask for it whilst others resist it like the plague, some just 'deal' with it, some others 'embrace' it but the majority remain confused and when they run out of time to take a decision, they panic. They grab the first thing that comes their way and BAM! There begins a hell of  a life.

I just realized- I like this blue. Blue ink.

Dated: 3/3/11
Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment